Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Breath

Hi.

I'm beginning this blog to put down in one place, all new things, ideas and thoughts I come across. Ordinarily, I get absorbed by one thing or another, and then proceed to shower my excitement about it to anyone who's too slow to escape. Here, I hope to shower several people at once with the stuff, as well as give them an option in hearing (or, rather, reading) about it.

On this blog you'll find all sorts of things, from physics, the sciences, mathematics and economics to music, entertainment, art, and maybe occasionally a piece of writing, when I feel so inclined. I don't plan on making the blog journalistic, but really I haven't a theme for this blog...just trying to share anything that captures my imagination.

So, with a deep first breath, I enter the blogosphere...hello, everybody.

2 comments:

Scentless Apprentice said...

YAY!
I'm braindead, thus I am thankful you did this.
Aii. That was a blondie comment. Bleh. Don't care.
:D

Anonymous said...

"So, with a deep first breath, I enter the ||"blogosphere"||...hello, everybody."

And kindly excuse me while I go shoot myself.

Good shit :)